The HUD Resource Locator is a mobile app and mobile website that includes:
- Information about commonly requested housing-related resources from HUD field and regional offices throughout the country.
- Location data and contact information for HUD Field and Regional Offices, Public Housing Authorities, Multifamily Housing, Low Income Housing Tax Credit apartments, USDA Rural Housing, and Continuum of Care Homeless staff.
- Maps that are seamlessly linked via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email and text messages.
- GIS and Browser Location Detection to show resources in proximity to the user.
- Ability to export search results to Excel and to generate a custom PDF resource guide.